Hi Guys. I just posted a poll on your left asking about the hotel for the reunion. So please make sure to vote if you think you are considering going.
The reason for this consideration is b/c ONE- I am not renting at the Hilton, b/c my contact is no longer there I am dealing with another person & they have not been helpful. Next is the best Western, I got some really good rates there BUT, I have been made aware that their rooms a a little small especially for 4 people, so I am not sure what I want to do.
Because its the fall/winter, my opinion is that downtown isnt much a big deal when it comes to the cast being at the Hilton or in downtown, so I am considering 2 different hotels right on Market street, so I wanted to know how you guys feel about maybe staying at a Market St hotel. So please take the poll because I am listening.
Thanks
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment