Monday, June 27, 2011

June Update

Hi Guys, I am still waiting on a confirmation email from my OTH contact on filming, as soon as I have the info I will announce the date of the reunion. I am also working on hotels in & around Wilmington... all I can say is that I DO NOT promise a downtown hotel this time.

I am trying to get the best hotel price so we have a very successful reunion, I want to keep prices down :) Will be in touch soon & dont forget to follow @2011OTHReunion

1 comment:

Maria Cilento said...

hi christy anne,

i saw that u mentioned how much $ it would cost to have a particular star come for a meet and greet. ii waqs wondering on how u were able to get their agents contact information bc i would like to have them appear at my wedding but i dont know who to call. if u cud let me know i would really appreciate it. BTW there is a 85% chance i will be attending the fan reunion (as long as school allows me)

thanks!
maria cilento
ayoitzlilmia@aol.com