Sunday, May 22, 2011

2011 OTH Fall Reunion Update

Hey guys, I am working on getting some info from my OTH contacts so I can determine about the right time to do the reunion. At this time we are def looking into sometime mid November or the 1st week of December. I was notified that the week of Thanksgiving, they are officially gone, but are back the Monday after, November 28th. I have gotten prices for that week, but looks like not many people want to head out that week, so I will keep everyone updated.

I will be adding a mailing list to the site very soon, along with opening up a reunion Twitter, that will be dedicated to the reunion ONLY. I will be working on updating the FAQ as well. Make sure to add yourself as a follower to the blog as well as join the facebook group (Ill add the link shortly)

Thanks for staying updated!

No comments: