Hello to all... like I predicted, we were going to have cancellations, I have had a couple of them already, but as I stated refunds wont be returned unless I have replacements & I have more than the 17 people to cover all costs.
One thing I must make clear is that my contract with the studio also states how many people are expected & I can not have more or less than 10 of that #... I am expecting to tell the studio 5 more than what I have now paid & ready to go so just in case I have those last minute people who want to be added can go.
Therefore, at the present moment I do have about 4-5 spaces open for replacements, this doesnt include my stand by-ers, b/c they have been put on the list for "just in case" they make it to Wilmington.
If you are still interested, I will allow for payments to be made by tomorrow 3pm EST, pls email me so I can send you instructions. Thanks.
For those wanting to cancel, please note you are put on a cancellation list & will be notified if you will get your refund by March 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment