- This coming week I will call the studio & get our dates put in & get the contract sent over so I can have it ready to be sent in by February 14th.
- Starting Friday I will start accepting admission fee/deposit from those interested in going. Here are your 2 options: Send me a check for $12 per person or make a PayPal payment of $13 (to cover the paypal fees)
- All payments MUST be turned in by no later than February 13th. I need to give the studio a final # on the contract. Once I reach 5 extra people than what I out on the contract then we are officially sold out! So make sure you make your plans on time.
- REFUNDS: If you need to cancel for any reason & need a refund, I will refund you the money minus Paypal fees ONLY if we have more than the 17 ppl. If we do not have the 17 people then I will not refund the money.
- The tour will be planned for the morning, btwn 9am- 11am. So you can arrange your plans accordingly.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Studio Tour Update
Thanks to everyone emailing me, interested in joining us on the studio tour. So here's the update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who should we make the check out 2?
Thnx for putting this 2gether =)
Can you please email me...i dont know your email address...kb7585@gmail.com i have a few questions thanks! :)
Post a Comment