Friday, July 2, 2010

Hilton's Inventory during Reunion

I just spoke to my coordinator at the Hilton & she made me aware that the Hilton ONLY has 16 rooms available for the weekend & is projected to sell out by sometime next week.

If you are looking into the reunion & staying at the Hilton at our group rate of $84 a night, you need to register ASAP so I can send you the information on how to register.

The Hilton has reserved 4 additional rooms for me at the River View Suites just in case, but those rooms are $94 a night.

Remember there are ONLY 5 days left to register for the reunion. I will register upto 8 more people until July 17th. But be aware you will not be able to choose your shirt size. I need to give a final # to the studio (not surpassing 10 ppl) & the hotel said that as long as there is inventory she will book for me, but she doesnt think these rooms will last much longer.

Book NOW, email us at: info@othfanreunion.com

No comments: