For those that have been paying attention within the last couple of weeks, know that I have been waiting for a phone call for a HUGE job opportunity. The process has taken about 3-4 weeks & I finally got my call back today.
I am not comfortable in saying where I will be employed at this time but it is a HUGE world wide company, & in time I will announce it. Because this is a big time company & I need to dedicate my time to them at this time & at least for the next 6 months I have decided not to do any other reunions. If I do do anymore, I will have one final one for February/ March 2011, to be there for the last week of filming of season 8 (& most likely the series finale of OTH).
As for now, there will NOT be anymore reunions. I will announce in November if I will go ahead with the 3rd & FINAL reunion.
So please dont miss out if this is the last one, if you want to come, take advantage of this package deal. Remember if you are alone, I do offer roommate option, so you can at least split the hotel expense. Don't let that keep you from coming alone!
Remember Thursday is the last day to register at regular price.. $115 ($5 was added due to change of vendors for a certain event). The FINAL day to register is July 7th (I have extended it one extra day for now- will decide if I extend any longer). I am also trying to decide if I am going to make the limit of ppl for the reunion down to 25, but it depends on how many ppl register this week.
Thanks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, by the advise of S. F. R.
- I really hope that you would do the third reunion next year. I missed both reunions held this year and it's killing me because I want to go so bad in Wilmington !
It's not easy to go to the USA while studying in 3rd year at a French university...
I'm sure a lot of fans who did not attend both reunions (or actually did attend them) would love to go to Wilmington for one last reunion, given the fact that OTH would probably end with Season 8 =(
Whatever happens I want to say that you did a great job with hosting both reunions, even though I wasn't able to attend any of them.
Take care and good luck for your job ;)
Love from France,
Sabrina
Post a Comment